FROM GOSPEL TO LIFE - FROM LIFE TO GOSPEL
The Rule, Article 4







Saturday, November 13, 2010

Things To Help You Be A Better Person by Cranky Guy

Another guest editorial.

I am happy to have a chance to address you again. Tommy asked me if I wanted to address you again. The boy is shy and looks to me to help him overcome his myriad of limitations.

First, I love this Blog, Bonnie's stuff is really informative. She needs to be congratulated for all h er efforts. Of course, entering it no doubt makes her even holier than she is already. I've learned a lot from her..

Did you read the last TAU? It has a wonderful poem by one of your members:John Robert McCray.

I have a new favorite book--THEOLOGY AND SANITY by Frank Sheed.. WoW! He's clear. I like clear.

Feel free to respond.

No comments: