FROM GOSPEL TO LIFE - FROM LIFE TO GOSPEL
The Rule, Article 4







Friday, December 31, 2010

The Last Day of the Year

Okay, I have one last question that's been on my mind for quite awhile. I'm reluctant to bring it up in Confession as I, well I think it sounds ridiculous. But it's on my mind. And if it's on my mind, it's....,,well....on my mind.

Here goes. Don't laugh. The problem is........"I enjoy reading Protestant materials some of the time". Remember, you said you wouldn't laugh. I'm not exactly sure why I do it . My working hypothesis is that I just want to.

Tomorrow starts a new year. Lord, let me decide to live it with commitment and compassion. Let me stop this whole small minded stuff whining about what was done to me. Let me replace it wit h what has been done for you.

No comments: