FROM GOSPEL TO LIFE - FROM LIFE TO GOSPEL
The Rule, Article 4







Sunday, January 9, 2011

WORD ON FIRE

Fr. Robert Barron preaches phenomenal homilies. I do his podcasts on iTunes. That got me 522 homilies to listen to.

So far, they all really speak to me. He don't come across as trying to impress me with his erudition, though it's considerable. He doesn't come across as trying to entertain, though he can do that. But he does come across as seriously wanting to lead me to the Father's House. To show me how I can live in sweet surrender. To show me the Lord loves me. And I can live in oneness with Him.

Listen to His Church. Hear It speak. Hold Hope Close. It's hard to listen to Fr. Barron regularly and not find ones self being a better Catholic. So far, I listen an hour less each evening of national news on how the world is collapsing.

I also am sleeping better.

No comments: